Your Garage or Auto Repair Shop is Our Specialty
Garage insurance protects you and your business against a variety of liabilities often faced by garage owners and repair shops. These liabilities include things like customer slips and falls or damages resulting from faulty work. A single accident can result in a lawsuit that damages a business beyond repair, so it’s important to have accurate and sufficient coverage in place.
Businesses that have a physical location such as a garage, parking lot or storage area used to repair or store vehicles usually need garage insurance. This includes:
- Automotive repair shops
- Body shops
- Tow or impound lots
- Muffler shops
- Transmission shops
- Auto dealerships
- Tire and battery repair facilities
Coverages can include:
- Garage Liability – covers the completed operation of a part being installed or a process being performed on a vehicle.
- Garage Keepers – protects against damages to your customers vehicles while in your care, custody or control.
- Umbrella Liability – Increases the liability limits for both the General Liability and the Non Owned Auto Liability (Test Drives).
- Property – coverage for buildings, tenant improvements, tools and equipment, inventory, loss of business income, mobile property (Optional), customer property and employee theft.
- Business Auto –Coverage to include Auto Liability, Comprehensive and Collision coverage using agreed value for custom vehicles.
- Product Liability - For companies that want to import products or design private label components.
- Customer Property
- Mobile Tools and Equipment
- Accounts Receivable
- Outdoor Signs
- Valuable Papers
- Money & Securities
Our business and commercial insurance team is led by Elisa Turner, Partner, who holds the specialized SBCS (Small Business Coverage Specialist) designation from The Hartford School of Insurance. Contact Elisa Turner today at (405) 603-1384 or contact her via EMAIL.