Life Insurance Information
Please scroll down to submit an LIFE quote request for Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Arkansas or Florida life Insurance coverage.
Protecting your Family, Home and Income:
Life Insurance. It's simpler than you think and can help you accomplish more financially than you'd expect. At MetrOKC Insurance, we can assist you with simple life insurance situations and complicated life insurance planning.
Finding the right Oklahoma life insurance policy for you depends on your goals. You can provide tax-free money to your family, pay for final expenses, estate taxes, or lost income if you die. You can even provide a significant charitable gift to leave a legacy.
There are two common types of life insurance policies:
- Term life insurance lasts for a set number of years — known as the term — before ending. If you pass away before the term is up, your family or other recipients you name receives a tax-free benefit of a lump sum of money. Term policies typically last between 10-30 years and are a cost-effective way to meet your needs.
- Whole life insurance provides lifelong protection. As long as you pay the premiums (and no loans, withdrawals or surrenders are taken), the full face amount is paid. Because it is built to last a lifetime, permanent life insurance accumulates cash value and is priced higher. Whole life insurance and other forms of it like universal life insurance and variable life insurance can be great for children and are excellent planning options for your estate.
At MetroOKC Insurance, we have the experience and carrier flexibility to help you determine the best coverage for your situation.
Age and Health
Age and health are the core factors in life insurance pricing. The younger and healthier you are, the better our price will be. Many policies can be issued with no physical or health exam depending on your health and the amount of coverage needed.
When to Buy Life Insurance
These are just a few of the life events and situations when you should consider protection with life insurance:
- Newly recently married or divorced
- A new child or grandchild
- A change in your health or your spouse's health
- A new job or starting a new business
- Providing care or support for a parent, adult child or grandchild
- Buying or refinancing a new home
- College planning for a child or grandchild
- Care or support of a disabled family member
Different life insurance companies rate and evaluate potential clients based on unique factors. MetroOKC Insurance has access to over 54 different life insurance companies to give our clients the greatest possible provider choice.
Experienced Life Insurance Advisors
MetroOKC Insurance has experienced staff to help you build the right life insurance solution for you and your family. All of our agents are licensed in life, trained in understanding total asset protection, and are focused on delivering client-centered results
Please use the forms provided below to request a quote, or you can call (405) 603-2176 or contact us via EMAIL.
Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.