Rental Property Insurance
Rental Property Insurance Information
Insuring your Investment Property is Our Specialty
Working with Property Investors:
- individual rental properties
- large property portfolios
- duplexes and multi-family properties
- apartment complexes
Real estate investors face financial risks from circumstances that are way beyond their control associated with renters living on your investment property. At MetroOKC Insurance we are investment property experts, working with clients who have a single rental property to clients with several hundred residential properties. Regardless of the size of your portfolio, our focus is targeted on:
- providing the best protection for your property
- protecting your income stream
- protecting you against liability claims
- providing easy billing and portfolio management
- minimizing cost so you can maximize profit
Programs Specialized For You
- Flip Property Coverage - We represent multiple companies who can cover your flip property while under renovation with options to escalate coverage as work as completed. There are options for large property investors to easily add and remove new flip locations from their portfolios as they are acquired.
- Individual and Multiple Rental Properties - Many individuals and families find property investing to be an essential part of their retirement planning. We offer policies from multiple different insurance carriers to cover the property, liability, loss of rent, and medical payments needed to protect your investment in your future.
- Property Portfolios – Many insurers provide multiple property programs. Investors who own five or more single or multifamily properties can be eligible. Some of these convenient programs even let you add new locations with the ease of a simple phone call or manage online yourself.
- Apartment building insurance – We have effective options for investors with individual apartment buildings and large apartment complexes. Programs offer policies for vacant buildings and builders risk policies for buildings that are under major renovations.
- We offer policies for government-subsidized properties, buildings under renovation, mixed-use real estate properties, vacant land, and empty buildings.