Toy Vehicles Information
Boat and RV Insurance - Available Options to Meet Your Needs
Oklahomans love their boats and RV's. WIth With more miles of shoreline than the Gulf and Atlantic Coasts combined, Oklahoma is a lake life paradise with more than 200 lakes and over 1 million surface acres perfect for boating, swimming, fishing and all kinds of water recreation. Twenty-five state parks and 155 state campgrounds are the perfect destination for RV owners and outdoor lovers. MetroOKC Insurance can help you with the right coverage to protect your favorite recreational vehicle, boat, trailer, camper or other personal watercraft.
There are important coverage options that differ by carrier and we can help you navigate the options and choices to give you the exact protection you need
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You'll enjoy the water ever more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Why do you need insurance for your recreational vehicle?
Unless you have a true recreational vehicle insurance package, you could be in for an unpleasant ordeal should you experience a loss with your RV. Your auto and homeowner's policies may not cover such items as appliances, plumbing or accessories. Without true Recreational Vehicle insurance, your emergency expenses incurred while traveling would undoubtedly come out of your own pocket. A typical travel trailer insurance policy from an auto carrier will include physical damage coverage only. Our A + rated motorhome insurance and travel trailer insurance companies provide coverages far above and beyond the modest coverage provided by your auto insurance company.
Things to consider
Here are a few things to consider as you consider your new policy:
- How much can you afford to pay if you are in an accident, or your boat, rv or trailer is damaged or stolen?
- Am I covered for use year-round?
- Am I covered at full replacement cost?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to be towed in an emergency?
Please use the forms provided below to request a quote, or you can call (405) 603-2176 or contact us via EMAIL.